Saturday, October 6, 2007


Susan Blake, Long Island Activist for Peace Justice an Equity, passed from the physical form Tuesday October 2nd,2007 . She was a Performer and Supporter of the arts. More importantly She was a Friend. In the few Years I have Known Her we spent hours on the phone Discussing issues, ideas and even working our way through losing our parents in 2005, Susan's Mother and Both of my parents. I made many atempts to bring her to the microphone at WBAI but it didn't happen. Susan Had incredible energy and devotion to her endevors. My regrets are that I didn't Know her sooner and have the chance to tell her how much I appreciated her and her efforts. She will live on in my future activities hopefully I can capture some of that energy and help the world to be a better place.

No comments: